Welcome to SACSA Sports 2018
23 January 2018
Happy New Year!!
We'd like to welcome you to the 2018 SACSA Sports year. We had a very successful year in 2017 and we are looking forward to an even bigger year in 2018.
- Will have introduced a "Resources" section to our website, to assist our schools in planning, preparing and running carnivals and PE lessons.
- We will also have two Professional Development Days on offer this year, one for implementing the Australian Curriculum into our schools and the other for developing teaching skills in various sports.
- We have three new committee members that have joined our team, Ruth Pivovaroff from Blakes Crossing, Mark Elbourne from Prescott Southern and Jake Otto from Endeavour.
- We have also employed our first SACSA Sports PE Assistant, Mel McEvoy, who will be working one day a week to assist our Sports Coordinator, Zoe Steele.
- We are re-introducing a Swimming Carnival into our program and hoping it will be a great success.
- Open Touch Football is now single gender, which will allow for more schools to enter single gender teams.
- Schools will be given more time to nominate for carnivals this year to help alleviate stress throughout our busy terms.
SACSA Table Tennis
SACSA Secondary Athletics
SACSA Primary Athletics
SACSA Touch Football
SACSA Cross country
SACSA Secondary Netball/Fast Fives
On this website you will find all the information needed for the year in our
2018 SACSA Sports Information Booklet
2018 SACSA Calendar.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.
SACSA Sports and National Coordinator
0410 698 739